Who will win? A train or a boat? Well as long as that match-up doesn’t occur on the Wabash, I think the train should have the advantage.
Of course, any game against Minnesota, regardless of sport, is a chance for Purdue to get revenge for that fateful night in the Barn in 2010. And the news got during the 2010 Minnesota game.
Time for revenge. Again. And again. And again...
- Opponent: Minnesota Golden Gophers
- Current Record: 3-0, 0-0 Big Ten
- Stadium: Ross-Ade Stadium; Natural Grass; Capacity of 57,236
- Tickets: Starting at $21 on StubHub, Starting at $23 on SeatGeek (fees included)
- TV and Kickoff: ESPN2, 3:30 PM EDT
- Online Streaming: Watch ESPN
- Satellite Radio: Sirius XM Channel 84
- Odds: Minnesota 1 point favorites
- All-Time Series: Minnesota leads series 38-33-3
- SB Nation Blog Representation: The Daily Gopher
- Weather Forecast: Chance of showers before kickoff, highs in upper-70s and mostly cloudy skies
- 2018 Minnesota Record: 7-6, 3-6 Big Ten
- 2018 Minnesota Postseason: Beat Georgia Tech 34-10 in the Quick Lane Bowl
- Minnesota Head Coach: PJ Fleck, 3rd season at Minnesota with 15-13 record, 45-35 overall CFB record