Here is your weekly depth chart from Purdue. A few notes after the chart:
QB: 1. Danny Etling 2. Austin Appleby
RB: 1. Akeem Hunt 2. Raheem Mostert OR Keyante Green
WR: 1. DeAngelo Yancey 2. Gregory Phillips
WR: 1. Danny Anthrop OR B.J. Knauf
WR: 1. Cameron Posey 2. Trae Hart OR Dan Moteroso
LT: 1. Cameron Cermin 2. David Hedelin
LG: 1. Jason King 2. Jason Tretter
C: 1. Robert Kugler 2. Cameron Cermin
RG: 1. Jordan Roos 2. Corey Clements
RT: 1. J.J. Prince 2. Joey Warburg
TE: 1. Gabe Holmes 2. Justin Sinz
DT: 1. Jake Replogle 2. Michael Rouse III
NG: 1. Ra'Zahn Howard 2. Ryan Watson
DE: 1. Ryan Russell 2. Evan Panfil
RE: 1. Jalani Phillips 2. Gelen Robinson
Will: 1. Ja'Whaun Bentley 2. Danny Ezechukwu
Mike: 1. Sean Robinson 2. Garrett Hudson
Sam: 1. Jimmy Herman 2. Andy James Garcia
CB: 1. Anthony Brown 2. Leroy Clark
SS: 1. Frankie Williams 2. Taylor Richards
FS: 1. Landon Feichter 2. Austin Logan
CB: 1. Antoine Lewis 2. Da'Wan Hunte
Kickoffs: Paul Griggs
- Cermin shifts to backup at center, as Robert Kugler is questionable this week with a leg injury. If Cermin starts at center then Hedelin gets the start at left tackle.
- Raheem Mostert is back in good graces, at least on the depth chart.
- Joe Gilliam has been lost for the season and his Purdue career is over after tearing his ACL in practice last week. Garrett Hudson is his replacement.
- Paul Griggs is handling kickoffs now instead of Ian MacDougall.
- Hazell specifically said last night he has not chosen a starter at quarterback, so you can virtually ignore what the chart says between Appleby and Etling.