Long time lurker, first time poster.
This loss has brought me much pain and worries. Tell me if my worries are BS or not.
1) Current players will transfer out of this hot mess.
2) Incoming recruits will also.
3) Purdue can barely field a team.
4) Potential students won't want to be a part of this, meaning declining enrollment.
5) Employers won't want to show up on campus.
6) Faced with an inability to compete Purdue is out of the big ten in a few years.
Sort of ranting. Sort of not, what do think. I really think this may be the end.