It is homecoming week, and the Behind the Rails podcast is back to discuss the Golden Gophers in advance of their Saturday visit to Ross-Ade Stadium. This might be our best podcast yet, as we discuss:
- Kory pretty much has a live reaction to seeing the bogus pass interference call against Payne Durham last year in Minneapolis.
- Kory also talks about which offensive line he would rather run behind: Wisconsin or Minnesota.
- Minnesota struggled big time with Bowling Green last week, so we look at some of those numbers.
- Purdue has a genuine quarterback controversy, yet again, so we pick sides and discuss the benefits of starting AOC over Jack Plummer.
- We also have a surprise visitor, as Dillon miller makes his first appearance on the podcast.
The last episode was the first where we have gotten some real feedback, so we thank you all for listening. Kory and I really appreciate it.