It’s Notre Dame week here at Hammer and Rails! Today Casey and I discuss the upcoming game against the Fighting Irish and what we can expect. While some out there might think that the game against Notre Dame is a fait accompli I’m not so sure. I try to espouse a bit of optimism looking at this game and even Casey has some positive things to say about the team and what they could do against Notre Dame.
- Why did Notre Dame fail to sellout their first (attended) home game since 2019?
- How many sacks has Notre Dame given up this season and does that mean Big George is gonna be able to make a huge difference in this game?
- Does ND playing a change of case QB scare anyone else as much as it scares me?
- What has to happen for Purdue to pull off the upset?
- What positional group matchups scare us the most?
- How do we think Drew Brees will do in the booth on his first nationally televised Notre Dame game on NBC (not Peacock)?
- Finally, with Casey and I each at 2-0 on the season we go on the record with our predictions for the victor of the Notre Dame game.
All that and more on this edition of the H&R podcast. Make sure to tell a friend, like, review, rate, and Hammer that subscribe button!