If it’s Monday it must mean a new podcast dropped! Casey and I continue our consistent streak of putting one of these out each week. I told you we were serious with this latest relaunch of the podcast! Tell your friends and family about us!
Today on the podcast we start off with some Olympics talk. It’s topical and I just love the Olympics. Following the Olympics chat we head straight into our discussion about Ethan Morton and Jaden Ivey.
- If you can pick one athlete to compete in a one on one Olympics for the USA who would you choose? Which male and female athlete do you pick to compete in 20 random sports and win it all for the USA?
- Was Ethan Morton’s struggle this past season related to his mono or was there more at play?
- What can we expect from Morton going forward?
- Is Morton the next Dakota Mathias or can he be better/different?
- With Jaden Ivey showing a big jump at the U19 tournament what type of player can we look for in 2021-2022?
- Do we have to worry about Ivey’s three point shooting?
- What about his free throws?
- What aspect of Ivey’s defense does Casey think is under appreciated?
That’s it for this week. Make sure to rate, review, and hammer that subscribe button! Got questions or topics you want us to cover? Drop it in the comments or hit us up on Twitter.