If it’s Monday it must be the Hammer and Rails podcast! Today we talk about a lot of fun topics. We continue our journey through the 2021-2022 men’s basketball roster. This includes a discussion of Mason Gillis and Trey Kaufman-Renn.
We had a request to put in the timestamps of when we discuss certain topics. I’ve done my best here to chronicle where in the episode we talk about things if you only have time to listen to a certain segment that you’re looking for. Hope this helps.
- We start the episode talking about Sampson James (2:00) and his commitment to Purdue football.
- How terrible is traffic getting into and out of Bloomington on a game day?
- We talk about the newest Purdue gold medalist in Annie Drews (6:00)
- Next we pivot over to talk about Rondale Moore’s debut for the Arizona Cardinals (9:00)
- We discuss the fantasy football implications of Rondale Moore’s strong debut.
- Finally, in our section of former Boilermakers we talk about Carsen Edwards in the Summer League (14:00).
- Finally we get into the meat of the episode (after I fact check Casey on an absolutely wrong call out he made of me.) and talk about Mason Gillis (18:00).
- Following Gillis we discuss Kaufman-Renn (27:00).
Finally, we end the episode with a recommendation and this is Casey’s week. Make sure to rate, review, leave a comment, subscribe, and Hammer that subscribe button!