If I’m posting about a Hammer and Rails podcast episode dropping, it must be Monday! Casey and I are back at it this week after I had to take a short hiatus due to internet and travel issues.
We tackled three issues today and we went a bit long on each of them. As a lawyer myself I loved chatting about SCOUTS and the NCAA. It was great.
- What’s the worst sports injury you’ve ever seen?
- How much money will these athletes make on NIL?
- Will a new case about the NCAA head to SCOTUS anytime soon?
- What does this mean for the NCAA Football and Basketball games?
- Who had a better World Cup Edey or Ivey?
- What did we learn about Caleb Furst during this tournament?
So there you have it folks. Take a listen. Rate, review, hammer that subscribe button! Let’s do this!