This week on the Hammer and Rails Podcast Casey and I discuss what Matt Painter has coming in next year. Before we get into that though we provide final thoughts on the Purdue All-Time Greats draft that was just completed. Quick reminder that you can still vote who had the best team. Voting remains open until Friday.
Once the draft is out of the way we get into the crux of the episode discussing the 2021 recruiting class.
- Is Brian Waddell definitely heading to a redshirt?
- Is Waddell big enough to survive a bruising Big Ten schedule?
- Who does Caleb Furst push off the floor?
- What former Purdue player who transferred away after just one year does Furst remind Casey of?
- Trey Kaufman-Renn comes in as the highest rated recruit in this class. Is he exclusively a four or can he play elsewhere?
- What member of the Purdue All-Time Greats draft does Casey feel like is the FLOOR for Kaufman-Renn? That’s right, I said floor.
All that and of course a recommendation to end the show. It’s my turn this week and I recommend a podcast series that I just finished and has 40+ episodes in it. If you’ve got some time to kill it’s a good listen.
Speaking of a good listen, take a listen to the latest episode with the Spotify link below or find it on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Make sure to like, rate, review, and hammer that subscribe button.