When football has a bye it allows the podcast to breathe a bit and take on other topics that we love discussing. For us this week that means pivoting back to basketball. With the start of the 2021-2022 basketball season just over a month away we wanted to answer some of your questions and look at the early rankings put out by The Athletic and tell you where we agree or disagree.
- Who will be Purdue’s primary ball handler?
- How deep will the bench go during important games?
- Once Mason Gillis returns from his suspension what sort of playing time is he looking at and will he have to fight the incoming freshman?
- We touch on the growth and development of our players that participated in the U19 World Cup.
- Casey talks to me about why I should be optimistic about this upcoming season.
- In crunch time who are you giving the ball to? Williams or Ivey?
All this and more in this week’s second episode. We’ve got plenty more basketball talk in the chamber for you and if there are things you’d like us to talk about let us know and we will make sure to address them. Take a listen, Hammer that subscribe button, and give us some ratings and review as it helps others find the show.