Purdue’s bye week is here, and not a moment too soon after a frustrating loss to the Minnesota Golden Gophers. Purdue has a few injuries that need to heal up and a lot to fix going into he off week before going to Iowa. first though, Travis and Kory recap a waterlogged loss. The highlights include:
- Kory has no idea what adjustments are being made, especially at halftime once the opposition makes adjustments.
- Aidan O’Connell has a lot to work on.
- A lot of yards, not enough points.
- The benefits of artificial turf, especially on a rainy day like Saturday was.
- A brief look ahead to the Hawkeyes.
- What would coach Kory do?
This will be our only episode this week, as the bye week means no preview for next week. We’ll return next week with the Iowa preview. As always, we thank you for listening and hope you enjoy the show.