Casey and I are back in your ears this lovely Monday morning to take a look at the Purdue football season as a whole. What has gone right and what has gone wrong throughout the first 5 games of the season? Then, the majority of the podcast is spent taking a look at the remaining schedule and discuss ways in which Purdue can get to a bowl game.
- Is the lack of scoring from Purdue the most surprising storyline of the year?
- Can the defense continue to carry above their weight as the season progresses?
- If the offense doesn’t perk up for the rest of the season can the defense get more turnovers in order to either score points themselves or put Purdue in a better position?
- What is going on with the redzone offense?
- Would we be singing a different tune if the Minnesota game had gone the other way? If the Minnesota game was just as ugly but Purdue sat at 4-1 would we be singing the praises of this team?
- Is this finally the year that Purdue beats Wisconsin?
We will have a look ahead at the Iowa game later this week so keep your ears out for that one. For now, like, comment, Hammer that subscribe button. Enjoy!