There are 13 former Boilers still living their dream in the NFL. Here is how their seasons went.
Ricardo Allen - Defensive Back - Atlanta Falcons
- Ricardo battled through injuries this season and his playing time has been hit and miss. Ricardo tallied 25 tackles and two interceptions during the season, a forgettable one for the Falcons.
Austin Larkin - Defensive End - Carolina Panthers
- Austin is two years into the league and it appears he may have stuck with the Panthers. This season, he tallied 12 tackles and 1 TFL. The former UDFA will continue to try and stay on roster in 2021.
Kawaan Short - Defensive Tackle - Carolina Panthers
- KK Short continues to battle injuries for the Panthers. The last two seasons combined he has barely played and only tallied 10 tackles. At 31 Years Old, 2021 is a vital year for him to prove that he is healthy to play into one last contract.
Markus Bailey - Linebacker - Cincinnati Bengals
- The 7th round selection totaled 1 tackle on the season for the rebuilding Bengals. He did appear on many special teams and did a great job there for the Bengals.
Anthony Brown - Defensive Back - Dallas Cowboys
- Anthony Brown continues to be a mainstay in the Dallas Secondary. He recorded over 40 tackles this season, had a sack and 2 interceptions. He is a small bright spot in the dreadful Dallas Defense.
David Blough - Quarterback - Detroit Lions
- David had 49 yards and an interception in mop up duty for the Lions. He is the #3 Quarterbak on the roster.
Brycen Hopkins - Tight End - L.A. Rams
- Brycen didn’t record a catch this year as the mid round pick continues to adjust to the NFL. He will look to have an expanded role in 2021.
Ja’Whaun Bentley - Linebacker - New England Patriots
- The captain of the Patriots defense continues to live up to the Patriot Standard. Bentley had 90 tackles this season, playing in the middle of the defense for New England. 2021 is a contract year, so expect him to have another solid season.
Drew Brees - Quarterback - New Orleans Saints
- After facing 11 broken ribs mid season, Drew came back for his last hurrah and lead the Saints to a 2 seed in the NFC. He continues to build on passing records. This year he was just under 3,000 yards passing and had 24 touchdowns.
Raheem Mostert - Running Back - San Francisco 49ers
- Raheem battled injuries all season long, but still had over 500 yards rushing, with 5 YPC. He continues to the trend of us all thinking WTF was Hazell doing, as he completely wasted his talent in West Lafayette. Mostert signed a new contract this year and will look to come back healthy.
Dennis Kelly - Offensive Tackle - Tennessee Titans
- He is an anchor for the Titans, he helped the Titans have the leading rushing attack.
Ryan Kerrigan - Outside Linebacker - Washington Football Team
- Yes he is still dominating. He had another 5.5 sacks this year, and has the career record for sacks for the Washington Football Team, he has totaled 95.5 sacks in his career, he now gets to mentor Chase Young.
David Steinmetz - Offensive Tackle - Washington Football Team
- Dave provides depth at both tackle positions for Washington.