A member of possibly the next Purdue sports family, Jacob Thieneman, joined me to talk all things Purdue, his experiences in the NFL and how he is helping out his community! Jake has now started a Digital Marketing company and is making Boilermaker Nation proud! As usual, thank you to T-Mill for allowing me to share this with everyone!
You can watch the full interview using the link below and scroll down to see an outline of our conversation. Boiler Up, hope you guys enjoy!
During the interview, Jake and I discussed:
- The charity work he did near the beginning of the pandemic surrounding ventilators.
- The digital marketing company he and his business partner started.
- His experiences in the NFL with the Giants, Colts and 49ers
- Richard Sherman welcoming him to the league and his relationships with veterans including former Purdue running back Raheem Mostert.
- His journey from being a walk-on at Purdue to becoming a team captain by the end of his career.
- Playing both high school and college football alongside his brother Brennan
- Advice he would give to walk-ons that are coming into college now.
- The transition from Darrell Hazell to Jeff Brohm and the culture change that followed.
- The impact that the late Tyler Trent had on him and the team during his senior season.
- AND MORE!