All-Big Ten guard and former Purdue Boilermaker, Terone Johnson, was gracious enough to sit down to give Purdue fans an update on his life with his real estate business, tells some hilarious stories and reminisces about his time in West Lafayette. Terone is one of the best people you could ever meet! Hope you guys enjoy, Boiler Up!
You can watch the full interview using the link below and scroll down for an outline of the conversation!
During the interview, Terone & I discussed:
- Updating Purdue fans on what he has been up to.
- Talking about his real estate endeavors.
- Why he got into real estate and how it’s grown.
- How he is leaving a legacy for his family and hometown.
- Why he stopped playing basketball and how much he misses it.
- His impressions of this year’s Purdue team and what their ceiling could be.
- Playing with his brother Ronnie Johnson in high school and at Purdue.
- The situation surrounding his brother transferring.
- What it was like to play with the Baby Boilers trio of JaJuan Johnson , Robbie Hummel & E’Twaun Moore
- The rollercoaster of the team’s success during his time in West Lafayette.
- How he grew into leadership positions as his career progressed.
- A couple of hilarious Matt Painter stories before a game against Indiana.
- The infamous Where Else incident with Kelsey Barlow and the practice that followed.
- AND MORE!