ESPN College Basketball Analyst, Seth Greenberg was kind enough to sit down and talk about this upcoming college basketball season and his time as a coach at Virginia Tech, South Florida and Long Beach State! Another big thank you to our fearless leader T-Mill for allowing me to share this with everyone.
You can view the full interview below and scroll down for an outline of our conversation!
During the interview, Seth and I discussed:
- How the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic will affect the 2020-21 college basketball season.
- The idea of a “bubble” or “pods” to limit the spread of COVID-19 during the season.
- An outlook on the Big Ten, who is the “top tier” of the conference?
- Where Purdue fits into the Big Ten this upcoming season.
- Some teams he thinks are most equipped to make a National Championship run.
- How mid-major teams/conferences will be affected by the pandemic.
- Addressing Greg Marshall situation at Wichita State.
- Coaching against players such as Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Chris Mullin, Chris Paul, JJ Reddick and more!
- The role of coaches in limiting distractions and helping their players grow as men.
Thank you again to Mr. Greenberg for taking the time out his schedule to do this!
(Note: IndyLumberjack is not affiliated with Hammer & Rails, SB Nation or Vox Media)