Joe Tiller, our most beloved football coach in Purdue History, will have some of his items auctioned off in the coming weeks in order to raise money for the Joe Tiller National Football Foundation Chapter.
The Joe Tiller Memorabilia Auction will be held Saturday, July 27 at the Cordova Rec Center from 3:00 PM-6:00 PM.
The auction will include dozens of items recently donated by Tiller’s wife, Arnette, and several other Purdue pieces, including:
- Mackey Arena panorama photos autographed by Gene Keady, Matt Painter & Larry Clisby
- Ross-Ade Stadium panorama photos autographed by Jeff Brohm
- Joe Tiller/Drew Brees autographed photos
- Gene Keady and Matt Painter autographed basketballs
- Footballs signed by Jeff Brohm, Vinny Sutherland, Chukky Okobi, among others
All proceeds from the auction will benefit the Joe Tiller Chapter of the National Football Foundation. Joe helped start the local chapter of non-profit in 2004 to recognize standout high school student-athletes in the community and to help Purdue’s efforts in getting more inductees into the College Football
Items that do not receive bids will be available online at a later date, but it is recommended you attend Saturday’s auction for your best chance to purchase an item and support the cause bearing Tiller’s namesake.