It’s one last time for Purdue football until September 5th when we open the season at Nebraska. Since I am planning on going to that game it means a loss, but at least that will be the last “first” visit to a B1G venue.
In the meantime, we have a Bucket to keep today and a hashtag to cancel with a nice home win.
- Opponent: Indiana Hoosiers
- Current Record: 7-4, 4-4 Big Ten
- Stadium: Ross-Ade Stadium; Grass; Capacity of 57,236
- Tickets: Starting at $30 on StubHub, Starting at $32 on SeatGeek (fees included)
- TV and Kickoff: ESPN2, 12:00 PM EST
- Online Streaming: Watch ESPN
- Satellite Radio: Sirius XM Channel 84
- Odds: Indiana 7 point favorite
- All-Time Series: Purdue leads series 74-41-6
- SB Nation Blog Representation:
- Weather Forecast: High around 50 and rain
- 2018 Indiana Record: 5-7, 2-7 Big Ten
- 2018 Indiana Postseason: None
- Indiana Head Coach: Tom Allen (17-19 at Indiana, same CFB record)