It’s October 31st. You know what that means....
It’s John Purdue’s birthday! Happy Birthday, Johnny P!
Okay, okay, okay, it’s also Halloween today, and perhaps you need some last minute spooky costume ideas. Well, we got you covered if you want to do more than just throwing on some animal ears.
Here are some of our spooky Purdue related costumes. Feel free to add your own in the comments section as well:
- Purdue’s 3rd and long defense from the past decade: Nothing is scary than getting your hopes up when the opposing team is facing 3rd and 15 late in the game, only to throw a pass down the middle of the field to a wide open receiver for a first down.
- A torn ACL: Do I really need to explain this one?
- Hazell’s Hat: If you do this for Halloween and it only works 9 times after 42 tries, make sure to review the tape to see what went wrong.
- Purdue’s Math Department: Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
- Ronnie Johnson shooting and bricking an ill-advised 3-pointer despite other players being wide open: Any party you go to tonight won’t be able to handle your sauce.
- New Purdue Pete: Just please burn your costume when the night is done. We don’t want any hint of New Pete coming back.
- Former athletic director, Morgan Burke: Just make sure you’re home by 7pm.
- Saturday final exams: Just when you thought you could go home early for winter break...
- If you live in Ohio, any version of Purdue Pete (except New Pete): Because we know it gives someone in Columbus nightmares...
What are you spooky and Purdue related costume ideas? Leave a comment below!