Purdue has lost seven in a row to Michigan State in football. Mark Dantonio has never lost to Purdue. Can we end that streak? Well, we may never get a better chance. The Spartans have a ton of injuries to an offense that was not that good in the first place.
Let’s get a win and be a step away from a bowl game.
- Opponent: Michigan State Spartans
- Current Record: 4-3, 2-2 Big Ten
- Stadium: Spartan Stadium; Grass Surface; Capacity of 75,005
- Tickets: Starting at $23 on StubHub, Starting at $25 on SeatGeek (fees included)
- TV and Kickoff: ESPN, 12:00 PM EDT
- Online Streaming: WatchESPN
- Satellite Radio: Sirius XM Channel 84
- Odds: Michigan State 1 point favorites
- All-Time Series: Michigan State leads series 35-28-3
- SB Nation Blog Representation: The Only Colors
- Weather Forecast: Mostly cloudy skies, temps in mid-40s, but increasing to upper-40s by end of game
- 2017 Michigan State Record: 10-3, 7-2 Big Ten
- 2017 Michigan State Postseason: Defeated Washington State 42-17 in SDCCU Holiday Bowl
- Michigan State Head Coach: Mark Dantonio, 12th season at Michigan State, 104-48 record, 122-65 overall CFB record