We're on ESPN3/WatchESPN tonight, so at least it is a free service to watch as long as you have cable. It is more likely we will get some extensive Toyra Time too. While I expect Purdue to win easily, there are some bigger storylines:
- Will A.J.Hammons play (No, we don't know)?
- Can Caleb Swanigan keep averaging a double-double?
- Will Purdue crack 100 points again after hitting 30 threes in its first two games?
- If Hammons plays how will it affect the current 9 man rotation (basically everyone not redshirtting minus Jacquil Taylor)?
- Also, if Hammons plays will Purdue still go with its interesting small lineup featuring Swanigan at the five?
- Just how dangerous are Kendall Stephens, Dakota Mathias, and Ryan Cline as snipers?
So, sit back, relax, and let's enjoy what should be a relatively easy win. It is not like we are Nebraska from last year who lost to these guys then fell apart.