Sorry I forgot to do this last week, but it was also in flux because of the quarterback situation. Here is your depth chart for this week:
QB: 1. Danny Etling 2. Austin Appleby
RB: 1. Raheem Mostert 2. Akeem Hunt
WR: 1. DeAngelo Yancey 2. Gregory Phillips
WR: 1. Danny Anthrop OR B.J. Knauf
WR: 1. Cameron Posey 2. Trae Hart OR Dan Moteroso
LT: 1. Cameron Cermin 2. David Hedelin
LG: 1. Jason King 2. Jason Tretter
C: 1. Robert Kugler 2. Kirk Barron
RG: 1. Jordan Roos 2. Corey Clements
RT: 1. J.J. Prince 2. Joey Warburg
TE: 1. Gabe Holmes 2. Justin Sinz
DT: 1. Jake Replogle 2. Michael Rouse III
NG: 1. Ra'Zahn Howard 2. Ryan Watson
DE: 1. Ryan Russell 2. Evan Panfil
RE: 1. Jalani Phillips 2. Gelen Robinson
Will: 1. Ja'Whaun Bentley 2. Danny Ezechukwu
Mike: 1. Sean Robinson 2. Joe Gilliam
Sam: 1. Jimmy Herman 2. Andy James Garcia
CB: 1. Anthony Brown 2. Leroy Clark
SS: 1. Frankie Williams 2. Taylor Richards
FS: 1. Landon Feichter 2. Austin Logan
CB: 1. Antoine Lewis 2. Da'Wan Hunte
- Gelen Robinson is the solid No. 2 rush end and got his first career sack (hopefully of many) against Notre Dame.
- Anthony Brown had 1.5 sacks of Everett Golson, but was also picked on in the secondary.
- Danny Ezechukwu has shifted from rush end back to outside linebacker.
- David Hedelin, coming off of suspension, is listed for the first time, but is listed as backing up Cameron Cermin at left tackle. Expect this to flip over time.
- Ja'Whaun Bentley was very active with nine tackles vs. ND.
- Jalani Phillips is staying in front of Robinson, mostly because Phillips played well despite being shaken up a few times.
- True freshmen that are playing: Bentley, G. Robinson, Hart, Phillips, and D.J. Knox (special teams). Kirk Barron is listed as the backup center but to my knowledge Kugler has handled all snaps so far. If the SIU game becomes a blowout that could change. Clements and Hedelin are also first-year players as JuCo transfers.