Just curious on what people think, so wanna do a survey here to see the collective wisdom of the fans here. As usual, I'll sum up the result and report the average. So if a gun is pointed to your head and your life depends on answering as many questions correctly:
- How many REGULAR season games will Purdue win?
- Henry is the starting QB against Cincinnati. Will he start at least 10 games?
- Will Etling be red-shirted?
- Other than Hunt and Cottom, which RB will have the most rushing yards?
- Who is our top WR (in terms of yards)?
- For our offense, how many passing yards we'll have per 100 rushing yards? (To give an idea, IU passed for 238 yards per 100 rushing yards last year, while Wisky passed for only 68 yards per 100 rushing yards. Purdue was 146, fourth highest in the B1G)
- In terms of yards gained, where will Purdue rank among B1G?
- In terms of yards allowed, where will Purdue rank among B1G?
- Where will Purdue rank among B1G in terms of turnover margin?
- How many missed PATs this year?
As an aside, in terms of on the field performance, just wanna hear qualitatively a) what you deem as success for this year's team, and b) what is the absolute minimum you expect from them.
Thanks for your input.