With 3 open schollys next year, about a month ago TMill and PUBoilingPoints wrote about some options to use those scholly. At this point, the only likely candidate seems to be Errick Peck, whom I've heard was supposed to make a decision last weekend but still hasn't (we are among his finalists along with Xavier and Duquesne). Another name not mentioned back then is Evan Gordon, with IU, then Butler, and us on his list.
FYI, here are the other ones that we can cross off the list:
- Vincennes wing DeShawn Delaney committed to New Mexico
- Chad Frazier commits to UAB
- Austin Karazsia commits to South Alabama
- Jerron Granberry commits to Wyoming
- Tanner Lancona commits to St. Louis
- Andrew Wiggins commits to Kansas (sorry, forget to include him, lol)
And here are the other ones that haven't committed yet, but I won't put too much hope:
- Memphis big Tarik Black: not committed but Duke, Kansas, Georgetown, Oregon are involved
- Alex Foster visiting Rhode Island
- Deon Andrews (no news, but he's 6'2, 180 and a 16.6 ppg guy shooting 46% from threes)
My guess is that we land Peck (isn't he only a year older than Donnie Hale?), Gordon goes to IU, while Andrews (if he can play at least some defense and no team chemistry problem) would have been the guy who can help us the most next year if we can't get Gordon.