USA TODAY Sports
Day 2 of the 2013 NCAA Tournament is upon us.
Day 1 of the 2013 NCAA Tournament is in the books and we learned a few things:
- Never underestimate the power of nerds, as Harvard now is branching out and trying to control sports.
- Never trust Davidson to make one simple pass to close a game and further embarrass the Big East.
- Being a three seed sucks this year (unless you're Michigan State)
- Gonzaga became just the 7th No. 1 seed to beat a 16 seed by 6 points or less.
- Purdue is sadly one of those seven. So is Michigan State.
- The Big Ten is 4-0 so far in the postseason with four convincing wins.
So, it is time for day 2. Here are today's storylines:
- We are all James Madison
Cody Zeller is a communist that hates America. He wears red primarily, represents a large legion others clad in red, and doesn't know who James Madison was.
- The upset of the day will be Florida Gulf Coast over Georgetown.
- The Miami Hurricanes, the adopt team of me, plays this afternoon around 2:30pm. Head over to State of the U and give them a good message of support.
- Zoey for Zo leads the Tournament challenge after one day, missing only the Harvard-Mexico game.