The undefeated teams that can be considered was paired down from 25 to 21 (UTSA might be considered soon, but of their 5-0, four wins are over non-FBS teams), so those 21 take up the top 21 spots with some shifting around as well.
More analysis after the jump:
- I am still trying to figure out how to handle the teams with only one loss, so the last four spots are fluid. I went with Washington (win over a top 10 team this week), Oklahoma (only loss is to a red-hot K-State) and them Miami and Purdue strictly for homeristic reasons.
- LSU drops four spots, mostly because the sleepwalked through a win over Towson.
- South Carolina also drops after struggling with a crappy Kentucky team.
- Georgia drops for not playing a lick of defense against a bad Tennessee team, and that likely puts them more in line with where they should be.
- Ohio, for struggling with a team that even Indiana stopped, gets the infamous last place spot among the unbeatens. They and Louisiana Tech may be the only threats to be BCS busters.