About a month ago we had incredible success with the Pacers, as almost 500 people bought tickets to see JaJuan Johnson and E'Twaun Moore play their first games back in Indiana as professionals. The Pacers were so pleased they are offering an even better deal for the April 7 game against the Celtics.
Because we sold so many tickets the last time the price break is even better for this game, and you can buy tickets here (once again, the Password is: Purdue). Here are some more details:
Pacers Vs. Celtics: Saturday, April 7, 2012
$13.72 for Balcony Level Seats
$21.20 for Lower Balcony Seats
$47.70 for FedEx Fan Zone Seats
$74.20 for Lower End Zone Seats
Sadly, there will be no post-game meet n' greet, but I have been told that autographs may be possible when the doors open until 6:30 courtside. This is not a guarantee, however.the exact wording from my Pacers' contact is as follows:
We have an autograph period for both teams between 6 - 6:30pm when the doors open up to the public. My best suggestion is for people to arrive early and get a great spot in line.
By purchasing tickets through this offer, not only will you see great basketball action, you will also:
- receive a food voucher good for one FREE hot dog, bag of chips and Pepsi product! - balcony seats only
- receive a FREE T-shirt! - balcony seats only
- receive a 10% discount coupon good for the Home Court Gift Shop!
- have the chance to shoot a free throw on the main court of Bankers Life Fieldhouse following the game!
- see your group's name in lights on the scoreboard during halftime of the game!
There is limited availability on Seating! Purchasing tickets early is strongly recommended! We must receive your order by Friday, March 30th 2012! If you have any questions contact Sam Elmore with the Indiana Pacers PHONE: (317) 917-2829 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org