Obviously there is a lot of movement to this week's poll, so let's discuss it:
- LSU has three wins in three games against ranked teams. That's good enough for me to be #1.
- Oklahoma State's win over a top 10 team on the road moves them up.
- Texas drops out mostly because of being on a bye and other teams improving.
- Georgia Tech is rightfully ranked this week. TCU returns, and Kansas State is a newcomer.
- Miami drops out. Sorry, if you can't get two yards in four plays at home you don't deserve to be ranked. Maryland getting drilled by Temple doesn't help their cause, either.
- Oregon is once against the best team with a loss. Don't be surprised if they get a rematch with LSU for the title if things break right.
- Other teams on my radar for the top 25: Iowa State and Houston.