Good morning, kids! This week I remembered to do my blogpoll ballot on Sunday instead of waiting until Monday, so here we go. naturally, there will be some changes since i Hadn't done one in two weeks.
Now, some perspective:
- I think the first six teams have kind of separated themselves. Alabama's defense is awesome. LSU has beaten two ranked teams away from home. Oklahoma just beat a top 5 team on the road. Stanford has Andrew Luck, who may be the best college QB in quite some time. Wisconsin, as stated many times, terrifies me, and if you don't like Boise State, well, do you really want to play them?
- Illinois earned their way in this week. They are the #2 team in our division right now.
- Ohio State drops out after flat out quitting on Miami.
- No, that's not a mistake at #25. Florida International has a hell of a receiver in T.Y. Hilton, won at Louisville last week, and beat a pretty good Central Florida team this week. It's not outside the realm of possibility they finish undefeated against a weak schedule.
- Oregon is the best one loss team in my mind, but when my "no one loss team behind an undefeated team" rule kicks in here in a few weeks we'll see where they end up.
- Notre Dame would probably be a legit top 10 team if they didn't turn the ball over so much.
As usual, if you have a deeply held grievance let me know in the comments.