Once again, here is this week's blogpoll ballot for your approval:
- I'll take some flak for Houston, but raise your hand if you're quarterback has thrown nine touchdowns in a game. That's damned impressive, even if it was against Rice. You don't think they are are that good with Case Keenum then please, volunteer to play them.
- The same is true for Boise State, only more so.
- Oregon is still the best one loss team in my mind, and it is starting to not even be close.
- I moved Oklahoma State ahead of Alabama based on the better offense factor. I'd love to see their offense against that defense.
- As Rasheed Wallace once said, "Ball don't lie". they haven't been pretty in doing so, but Penn State is 8-1, the lone unbeaten team in Big Ten play, and their only loss is to my #3 team. Sure, their game against Illinois caused eyes to bleed, but Ball Don't Lie.
- Wisconsin takes a major drop. They get Purdue this week, and can you imagine if Danny Hope pulls a rabbit out of his ass shocks a now demoralized team with little hope of winning the division? I think our chances of an upset only improved to about 2%, but its a chance, at least.
- I feel like I am flinging crap at the wall with the last four spots.